BIDEN: The Cruelest President in America's History
HIS ACTIONS TAKEN WEEK OF JAN. 20, 2021 WILL CAUSE GLOBAL FAMINE
Published at AMERICAN THINKER.
The combination of war, supply chain issues, energy shortages and inflation, makes it impossible for poorer nations to pay for equipment, supplies, food and fertilizer. Fertilizer is manufactured with carbon fuels, and both are necessary to produce crops. The lack of fertilizer will cause worldwide famine and death.
1. Ukraine and Russia produce about a third of the wheat and fertilizer for the world. Supplies from these two breadbasket nations have come to a virtual halt.
2. The two also service 80% or more of Europe’s, and soon China’s, energy needs. The flow of energy with sanctions ongoing is hampered through pipelines, roads, and ocean shipping lanes.
3. Africa, Central and South America however, do not have adequate wealth to pay for higher energy costs. The upside? Heating is not a major issue in tropical regions. The cost of manufacturing – for example roasting coffee beans – are real problems.
4. Lack of fuel in first world countries will continue to depress their economies and commerce, likely cause stagflation, social upheaval, higher trade deficits, and potential loss of jobs, trade and business opportunity.
5. The costs of fertilizer production at the wholesale, retail and shipping points have already risen sharply. Estimates are three-to-fourfold. With its freely-available energy reserves Russia was the major producer of fertilizer at low cost. However, Russia’s ability to continue production, as well as its reaching markets under global sanctions, and Russia’s means to transport fertilizer goods under sanctions, are severely limited.
6. Lack of fertilizer at the destination markets will produce low crop yields, if any.
At the end of Donald Trump’s presidency the United States was a net exporter of oil and liquified gas. Adjusted for inflation domestic prices of oil and gas were arguably the lowest in a century. One third of the extraction was literally surplus, and the US could have grown extraction and refining exponentially to supply Europe at the cost of an Oval Office phone call.
As global markets kept expanding along with population and business growth, US exports of energy at the prices paid at destination points would have arguably eliminated America’s trade deficit, and reduced the nation’s debt.
That debt will be paid off by Americans’ offspring, provided the nation did not default.
The opulent wealth that built the breathtaking cities in the Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, also seen HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE; Saudi Arabia, seen HERE, HERE and HERE, instead of having been transferred to the Mideast, would have been reinvested at home, in the United States. That wealth would have rebuilt America’s cities into gleaming metropolises with new infrastructure, airports, rails, highways and bridges.
The choices on November 9th, 2020 facing a backward-looking America were:
First: spread the wealth to foreign nations because in Obama-Biden’s eyes America wasn’t worthy - and the two didn’t like America much anyway. America wasn’t exceptional they insisted. America was unworthy to spread the wealth on itself, because Americans for Donald Trump loved America and wanted a good future for their offspring – in America.
Second: on the week of January 20, 2021, at the behest of Barack Obama who called the shots, Susan Rice whom Barry injected into the Oval Office as the proxy president placed about 50 leather-lined folders with EO’s and EA’s (executive orders and executive actions) on Joe Biden’s desk. After Joe affixed his signature, all energy exploration and extraction on public lands in the United States and offshore were promptly cancelled, throwing hundreds of thousands of men with families to feed, out of work.
These projects included, but were not limited to, ANWAR - Arctic, Keystone, Dakota, the flatlands in the middle of the nation, and offshore exploration and extraction.
Joe Biden was determined to save Barack Obama ‘s legacy, which was far more important than America’s security, welfare and prosperity. Biden’s priority was to satisfy the radical SQUAD and other Democrat radicals. Meanwhile America was left begging Russia and the Arab nations (with the gleaming cities we paid for), for energy. Joe Biden’s Obama-written EOs literally created the opportunity for Russia’s aggression and attack against Ukraine, using money from our purchases of Russian oil. And too, NATO’s necessary and predictable response, potentially precipitating a world war and a global extinction event.
The chain of events that caused the Ukrainian war, thanks to Obama-Biden, inflation, high energy prices, transportation and supply chain issues, shortages and high costs for fertilizer across the world, will result in unthinkable starvation and suffering.
One can conclude that the Democrat’s thinking and policies will have become the cruelest and most arrogant crimes perpetrated against humanity in the modern age.
Andrew G. Benjamin
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Image Credit PIXABAY
Andrew G. Benjamin is in finance, real estate and equities, a former advisor to New York City mayor ‘s office (Subcommittee on Taxation, Finance and the Budget). Benjamin wrote extensively about politics, transnational and domestic, intelligence and military affairs, security and strategy, economic issues, Mideast, terrorism, technology and high end audio.
Thanks for reading VIEWS ASKEW by Andrew G. Benjamin! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.